IDK IF THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE BUT I JUST HAD TO;AKSLJD
- Nintendo releases the Wii U with hardly any first party games
- They take their time to develop them
- Microsoft and Playstation showing off consoles with no games
- Nintendo waiting for both companies to flop at E3
- Nintendo suddenly drops a megaton amount of first party games for the Wii U
- Everybody flocks to it because the other consoles have a higher price point and less games to offer
- Iwata’s face when everything worked out according to plan
Have to reblog this.
the 401 crew
I take my coffee black but I prefer my cartoons with LOTS OF SUGAR!!!!
You know I don’t usually do these types of things, but this is important to me! Kirk’s kicking cancer in the face and swimming 14km from NB to PEI this summer and raising money for sick kids. That’s pretty friggin’ cool.
You can donate anonymously, as much or as little as you like.
Thanks in advance, internet. Do some good!
This is a simulation of a rotating 4 dimensional Cube, otherwise known as a Tesseract.
What you are seeing is it Rotating. It is not being distorted, reshaped, or anything like that. it is simply Rotating - It appears to be distorted because you are only seeing the ‘projection’ of it. similarly if you rotated a 3D cube infront of lamp the shadow you would see would appear to distort.